Sunday, June 5, 2016

I have a Lennox g8 that's 14 year older then me.

Hello you sexy sons a bitches. (And ladies) so I bought a foreclosed pos house cause I liked the property. It came with a 1974 Lennox g8 natural gas furnace and a 1993 Lennox ac and heat pump. This year they both crapped out at different times costing around $260 to fix. Both problems were minimal.

I was thinking about saying fuck it and just replacing them both. I saw a good man ac and furnace for like $1700 online. I saw some more advanced stuff but in my experience the more moving parts the more shit breaks. What labor cost (about) am I looking at? My utility bills are allready low as I had the house insulation redone. Any headaches to watch out for or start away from? Also I asked the repair people if I should replace them and they both kinda blew it off as "your stuff works fine".

Any general advice or tips would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/gerbil_jammer
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment