Saturday, June 4, 2016

108 degrees in NV today. A/c died!

Hi there, I own a 70's single-wide trailer and the a/c side of my a/c/heater unit died. The fan stopped moving but is not stuck, I was able to rotate it freely with a stick. I don't hear it running at all. I checked the circuit breakers and nothing seems off there. Flipped them just in case. I read that it could be the condensate pipe being clogged. I watched a youtube video on how to check it however I can't seem to find the drain pipe where the condensation drips anywhere. I checked all around the unit and along the side of the house and even crawled under my trailer in my unmentionables (it's 96 degrees in the house, you'd be in your undies too). I can't find it anywhere and I'm not even sure if that's the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my dogs and I may be closing in on medium-rare soon.

submitted by /u/Anyways--
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment