Saturday, June 4, 2016

Got Air-Con serviced,I dont feel it was done properly.

So I live in a 2000sq ft. townhouse that has a 2.5T AC. The living room is open to the second floor.

So yeah, couple of weeks back I called the hvac company for servicing the AC. I have used these guys before to service my furnace and they are pretty good, answers all the questions promptly and all that.

But I am not sure if they serviced the ac properly.

I told them the AC runs too long to go from 76-72 (4-5 hours).He checked the air-vent temp and said the ~46 degree temp was ideal but he didnt check the return temperatures.

They also just washed the outdoor units and didnt even open the indoor unit ie the evaporator coils (?).

I change filters every 45days-60 days.

Maybe I am just paranoid because these guys did really good work with my furnace the last time but I just wanted to know what's typically done in aircon service.

submitted by /u/makecry
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment