Saturday, June 4, 2016

Issue with Honeywell VisionPRO IAQ: Dead?

Hi all. Just moved into a house and I took the thermostat off the wall, and unscrewed the three wires from the wiring block, to take a look at the wiring. Waited a few days to rewire and put the stat back on the wall, and it is dead.

http://imgur.com/a/a87CP

Maybe I mixed up the wires (there's only 4 of them that are stripped, so my odds are pretty good...), maybe something else is happening.

What's weird is that upstairs the wire is 8 conductor, and downstairs it is 4. There's some type of handoff in the ceiling which is doing this (second and third photos, blue thing on the right).

I did a tone tracer and it seems like only the red wire connect downstairs.

Any help is appreciated. Sitting here with no air. :(

submitted by /u/mcmurder
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment