Saturday, June 4, 2016

Quick question... I live in AZ and just bought a swamp cooler. Do I need to keep it by an open window or will it work just fine otherwise?

Quick question... I live in AZ and this summer is particularly hot. It's 116 today. The air conditioner in my room isn't that great and it gets really hot at night while I'm trying to sleep. I just bought a Honeywell Evaporative Cooler to help with this. The pictures and commercials I've see for it show it being used in the middle of rooms. On the box, however, it says that it works best when placed near an open window or door. And the instructions go one step further and tell you to place it near an open window. Obviously if I open a window and that 110+ weather comes inside, the cooler isn't gonna help any. Can I still safely use it with the windows closed or do I need to return it?

submitted by /u/healive
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment